Saturday 21 November 2009

...a few things I've been working on lately...

I've so been enjoying wandering through art books, finding peoples faces and making them 'mini'.



I'm also (still!) enjoying buttons..and the fact I have figured out how to make these necklaces reversible, so each side brings a new picture - two in one!


An old pillowcase...


And I've been experimenting with earrings...



All of these (except for the beautiful green lady who has already been sold) are available for purchase through my Etsy Store (see link on the right). Alternatively, you can contact me directly to order something custom..or pay in Aussie dollars..

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey thats really a very nice design for pillowcase and I like it for home decoration more for Christmas...

r4 dsi

kynders said...

yer beautiful and talented and I could go on and on....but i'll leave it as that for now....love you mak mak!